Поиск по сайту

About Myself

Level A

My name is John. I am from America. I am American. I live in New York. I am sixteen. I go to school. I am a student. I have a mother, a father, a brother and a sister.  I like playing football and reading books. I want to be a doctor.

Level B

My first name is John. My last name is Brown. I am from America. My nationality is American. I am glad to live in this country. I was born in Texas. I am 16 years old. My birth date is August 20, 1997. My place of birth is Dallas. Now we live in New York City. My address is 1432 Main Street. I've got a mother, a father, a brother and a sister. I learn at high school. I learn very well. I am the best student in my class. My favorite subjects are Biology and History. I like playing football and read a lot of books. I play in our school football team. After school I want to study at university. I would like to become a doctor.

Level C

My first name is John. My middle name is Patrick. My last name is Brown. I am from the United States. My nationality is American. I have never been outside the states yet. But I'm glad to live in the US. I'm proud to be an American citizen. I'm still a teenager. I'm only 16 years old. My birth date is August 20, 1997.  I was born in Texas. My place of birth is Dallas. Dallas is my hometown. But we moved to New York City eight years ago. My address is 1432 Main Street. My phone number is 212-772-5047. I've got a mother, a father, a brother and a sister. I learn at high school. I go to school by my own car. I learn very well. I have been the best student in my class for several years. My favorite subjects are Biology and History. I am also good at foreign languages. I speak Spanish fluently and a little German. I like playing football and read a lot of books. I play in our school football team. In two years I'm graduating from my high school. Then I'm going to study at university. I would like to become a doctor.

Level D

My name is Anna. I’d like to tell you a little bit about myself. I’m thirteen years old and I study in the 7th form of the state secondary school. My hobbies are swimming and collecting teddy bears. 

I’ve been going in for swimming since my childhood and each year I’m getting even more experienced in this sport. Last year I took part in the regional competition and won the first prize. It was a special golden-plated cup, which now stands in my room. My parents are very proud of me. 

At school we have many interesting subjects but my favourites are English and PE (Physical education). I’m really good at these subjects. In the future maybe I will travel to different countries in order to participate in swimming competitions and I will speak English there. 

I also have a large collection of teddy bears. At first I’ve got them like presents on different occasions, and then I liked them so much that I started actively collecting them. 

I don’t usually have lots of free time, because after school lessons I spend several hours at the pool swimming and when I come back home, it’s already late and I still need to do my homework for tomorrow. 

The only time when I’m freer is the weekend. So at weekends I try to relax and I meet my best friends. We go for a walk together, we listen to the music, we share recent news, and we play some games on the computer.

I also sometimes visit my grandparents at weekends. They live outside the city so I take a local train there. They are always happy to see me and my grandmother cooks her most delicious dishes for me. They have a large garden with trees and plants and when it’s summertime I help them to do some work in it.