Поиск по сайту

Диалоги в гостинице

Making Reservations

Receptionist: Good morning. Welcome to The Grand Woodward Hotel.
Client: Hi, good morning. I'd like to make a reservation for the third weekend in September. Do you have any vacancies?
Receptionist: Yes, sir, we have several rooms available for that particular weekend. And what is the exact date of your arrival?
Client: The 24th.
Receptionist: How long will you be staying?
Client: I'll be staying for two nights.
Receptionist: How many people is the reservation for?
Client: There will be two of us.
Receptionist: And would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed?
Client: A double bed, please.
Receptionist: Great. And would you prefer to have a room with a view of the ocean?
Client: If that type of room is available, I would love to have an ocean view. What's the rate for the room?
Receptionist: Your room is five hundred and ninety dollars per night. Now what name will the reservation be listed under?
Client: Charles Hannigan.
Receptionist: Could you spell your last name for me, please?
Client: Sure. H-A-N-N-I-G-A-N
Receptionist: And is there a phone number where you can be contacted?
Client: Yes, my cell phone number is 555-26386.
Receptionist: Great. Now I'll need your credit card information to reserve the room for you. What type of card is it?
Client: Visa. The number is 987654321.
Receptionist: And what is the name of the cardholder?
Client: Charles H. Hannigan.
Receptionist: Alright, Mr. Hannigan, your reservation has been made for the twenty-fourth of September for a room with a double bed and view of the ocean. Check-in is at 2 o'clock. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Client: Great, thank you so much.
Receptionist: My pleasure. We'll see you in September, Mr. Hannigan. Have a nice day.

Checking-In

Receptionist: Good afternoon. Welcome to the Grand Woodward Hotel. How may I help you?
Guest: I have a reservation for today. It's under the name of Hannigan.
Receptionist: Can you please spell that for me, sir?
Guest: Sure. H-A-N-N-I-G-A-N.
Receptionist: Yes, Mr. Hannigan, we've reserved a double room for you with a view of the ocean for two nights. Is that correct?
Guest: Yes, it is.
Receptionist: Excellent. We already have your credit card information on file. If you'll just sign the receipt along the bottom, please.
Guest: Whoa! Five hundred and ninety dollars a night!
Receptionist: Yes, sir. We are a five star hotel after all.
Guest: Well, fine. I'm here on business anyway, so at least I'm staying on the company's dime. What's included in this cost anyway?
Receptionist: A full Continental buffet every morning, free airport shuttle service, and use of the hotel's safe are all included.
Guest: So what's not included in the price?
Receptionist: Well, you will find a mini-bar in your room. Use of it will be charged to your account. Also, the hotel provides room service, at an additional charge of course.
Guest: Hmm. OK, so what room am I in?
Receptionist: Room 487. Here is your key. To get to your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fourth floor. Turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side. A bellboy will bring your bags up shortly.
Guest: Great. Thanks.
Receptionist: Should you have any questions or requests, please dial 'O' from your room. Also, there is free WiFi access available 24 hours a day.
Guest: OK, and what time is check-out?
Receptionist: At midday, sir.
Guest: OK, thanks.
Receptionist: My pleasure, sir. Have a wonderful stay at the Grand Woodward Hotel.

Check-out / Getting to the airport

Receptionist: Did you enjoy your stay with us?
Guest: Yes, very much so. However, I now need to get to the airport. I have a flight that leaves in about three hours, so what is the quickest way to get there?
Receptionist: We do have a free airport shuttle service.
Guest: That sounds great, but will it get me to the airport on time?
Receptionist: Yes, it should. The next shuttle leaves in 15 minutes, and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to the airport.
Guest: Fantastic. I'll just wait in the lounge area. Will you please let me know when it will be leaving?
Receptionist: Of course, sir. Oh, before you go would you be able to settle the mini-bar bill?
Guest: Oh, yes, certainly. How much will that be?
Receptionist: Let's see. The bill comes to $37.50. How would you like to pay for that?
Guest: I'll pay with my Visa, thanks, but I'll need a receipt so I can charge it to my company.
Receptionist: Absolutely. Here we are, sir. If you like you can leave your bags with the porter and he can load them onto the shuttle for you when it arrives.
Guest: That would be great, thank you.
Receptionist: Would you like to sign the hotel guestbook too while you wait?
Guest: Sure, I had a really good stay here and I'll tell other people to come here.
Receptionist: That's good to hear. Thank you again for staying at The Grand Woodward Hotel.

Check in
Clerk: Welcome to Taiping Hotel. May I help you?
Customer: Yes, I’d like to check in, please.
Clerk: Did you make a reservation?
Customer: Yes, I did. My name is Smith.
Clerk: Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. A double room for 3 nights, is that correct?
Customer: That is right. How much is the total charge?
Clerk: $300. Could I have your signature here?
Customer: Sure.
Clerk: Ok, here are your room keys and breakfast coupons. Have a nice day.
Customer: Thanks, you too
Question:
1. What is the customer’s name? 1) Chen, 2) Smith, 3) Johnson
2. How long are they staying? 1) 5 nights, 2) 10 nights, 3) 3 nights
3. How much is the room total charge? 1) $300, 2) $200, 3) $100


Information
Customer: Excuse me, can I have a local map?
Clerk: Yes, here you are.
Customer: I want to have a city tour, do you have any suggestion?
Clerk: You can go to the Love River or Cijin Island.
Customer: How can I get there?
Clerk: You can take city bus route 214 from our hotel to the Love River.
Customer: How can I go to Cijin Island?
Clerk: First, you can take MRT to Siziwhan, and then take the ferry to Cijin Island.
Customer: What can I do over there?
Clerk: You can watch the famous sunset and taste delicious seafood over there.
Customer: Sounds great. We should go there, thank you.
Question:
1. Do they get the local map? 1)Yes 2)No
2. What city bus route can go to the Love River? 1) 204, 2) 124, 3) 214
3. How do they go to Cijin Island? 1) Ferry, 2) City bus, 3)Taxi


 Room service 1
Customer: Excuse me, can I use internet in my room?
Clerk: Yes, but the internet costs extra.
Customer: How much does the internet cost?
Clerk: It’s 10 dollars, is that ok for you?
Customer: Yes, I’ll take it.
Clerk: Ok, it will be charged to your account. And, here is your password: Keroro123
Customer: Thanks a lot.
Question:
1. What do the customers ask for? 1) Use internet, 2) Watch TV, 3) Food
2. Do they pay $10 for the internet? 1) Yes 2)No
3. What is the internet password? 1) Kitty123, 2)Keroro123, 3)Micky123

Room service 2 
Customer: Excuse me, can I have a hairdryer? 
Clerk: Yes. What is your room number? 
Customer: 305 
Clerk: It will be there soon. Is there anything else? 
Customer: Can I have two more pillows and one more towel? 
Clerk: No problem at all. 
Customer: Thank you. 
Question: 
1. What do the Customers want? 1) Water, 2) Hairdryer, 3) Blanket 
2. What is the room number? 1) 105, 2) 205, 3) 305 
3. What else do they need? 1) Two pillows and one towel, 
 2) One bed and two towels, 
 3) Five pillows and three towels 
  
 Check out 
Clerk: Good afternoon, how may I help you? 
Customer: Yes, I’d like to check out. 
Clerk: Can I have your room number and name, please? 
Customer: My room number is 305, and my name is Smith. 
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the amount is 
correct. 
Customer: The total cost is 330. What is the extra 20 dollars for? 
Clerk: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room. 
Customer: Can I pay with credit card? 
Clerk: Of course you can. May I have your passport, please? 
Customer: Here you are. 
Clerk: Here is your receipt. Thank you, have a nice day. 
Customer: Thank you, you too. Good-bye. 
Question: 
1. How much is the room total cost? 1)$350, 2)$300, 3)$330 
2. What is the extra cost for? 1) Phone call, 2) Drink, 3) Food. 
3. Do they pay with credit card? 1)Yes 2) No