Поиск по сайту

Диалоги в магазине

Clerk: May I help you?
Karen: Yes. Do you have these shoes in size seven?
Clerk: I'm not sure.  If you can't find them on the rack, they may be out of stock.  But let me look in the stockroom.
Karen: Thanks. I'd like to try on a pair if you have them.
Clerk: I'll be right back.

Sales Assoc: Hi, are you being helped?
Karen: No, I'm not.  I'm interested in some scarves.
Sales Assoc: All our scarves are in this section.  What do you think of this one here?  It's made of silk.
Karen: Hm, it looks nice, but I'd like to have something warm for the winter.
Sales Assoc: Maybe you would like a heavy wool scarf.  How about this one?
Karen: I think that's what I want.  How much is it?
Sales Assoc: It's...seventy-five dollars plus tax.
Karen: It's a little expensive.  Do you think it's possible to get a discount?
Sales Assoc: Hm, since you like it so much, how about a 10 percent discount. That's the best I can offer.
Karen: That's good.  Could you wrap it up for me?
Sales Assoc: Sure.  Is there anything else I can get for you?
Karen: No, that should be it.  Thank you.

Greg: Hi, can I help you?
Karen: No, thanks. I'm just looking.
Greg: All right.  If you need any help, just let me know.  My name is Greg.
Karen: Sure. I'll let you know if I need anything. (A king-size mattress attracts Karen.)  Hm, this mattress is very firm.  Jack will probably like it.
Greg: Did you find something you like?
Karen: Yes, this mattress is very good.  It's pretty firm.  The mattress I'm now sleeping on is saggy.
Greg: You're right.  This is a very good brand.  It doesn't sag easily.  And we offer a life-time warranty, so you don't have to worry about its quality.
Karen: Does it come with a frame?
Greg: Unfortunately, it doesn't.  However, we could offer a ten percent discount on that.  And also, if you're really interested, we have a very good financing plan here.  There's no payment, no interest until next June.
Karen: That's an attractive plan.  I'll think about it.
Greg: Well, you've got to hurry.  This mattress sells pretty well and this promotion ends tomorrow.

Cahsier: Is there anything else you would like to buy?
John: No, thank you.  I guess that's it.  By the way, in case there's a flaw in this CD player, can I return it?
Cahsier: Yes.  But you must return it within 30 days.
John: Is there a charge for that?  I know other stores have a restocking fee.
Cahsier: There will be no charge at all.  However, you must show us the receipt.  (The cashier is handing the receipt over to John for him to sign.)  Could you sign it here, please?
John: Thank you.
Cahsier: All right.  Keep your receipt.  If something comes up, you can show it to us and we'll give you a refund.
John: Thanks.  I'll put it in a safe place.