Поиск по сайту

My School

Level A

I go to school number 23. I am in the seventh form. My favorite subject is English. We also learn Russian, Literature, Maths, History, Biology, Art, Handicraft, PE. The school is big. There are a lot of classrooms, a canteen, a gym and a library in the school. There is a blackboard, a bookcase, a lot of  desks and chairs in every classroom. The schoolyard is big. There is a sports ground on the schoolyard. I like my school.

Level B

I am a pupil. I go to school number 23. I am in the seventh form now. I learn every day from Monday to Saturday. My favorite subject is English. We also learn Russian, Literature, Maths, History, Biology, Art, Handicraft, PE. I am good at Maths, but not so good at History. Our school is  big. It is a three-storey building. There are a lot of classrooms on each floor. On the ground floor there is also a canteen, a gym and a library. We have lunch in the canteen. We have our PE lessons in the gym. We get our textbooks from the library. All classrooms are large and bright. There is a blackboard, a bookcase, a lot of  desks and chairs in every classroom. There is a yard around the school building. The schoolyard is big. There is a sports ground and a football field on the schoolyard. I like my school.

Level C

I am a pupil. I go to school number 23. I am in the seventh form now. My school day begins at 8:30 a.m. Fortunately we have only one shift at our school. I learn every day from Monday to Saturday. Sunday is our day off. My favorite subject is English. We also learn Russian, Literature, Maths, History, Biology, Art, Handicraft, PE. I always get good or excellent marks at school. I am good at Maths, but not so good at History. Our school is  big. It's a three-storey building. There are a lot of classrooms on each floor. On the ground floor there is also a canteen, a gym and a library. We have lunch in the canteen every school day. Good cooks work in our canteen. We pay 160 rubles for the lunches every week. We have our PE lessons in the gym. We play basketball and volleyball there. We get our textbooks from the library. The textbooks are free. All classrooms are large and bright. Every classroom has a blackboard, a bookcase and a lot of  desks and chairs. On the walls there are pictures and maps. There is a yard around the school building. The schoolyard is pretty big. There is a sports ground and a football field on the schoolyard. Sometimes we run or play football there. I like my school.

Level D

I want to tell you about my school. I am a pupil of the nineth form. My school is big: it has four floors. On the ground floor there is a gym, a canteen, a medical room, a school museum and a library. We usually have lunch in the canteen.

Our gym is very up-to-date. It’s huge and bright. School sports classes and competitions take place there.

The school library is rather big. It has a lot of modern books. Pupils get textbooks for free in the library.

The first floor is for primary school pupils. There are several big classrooms and one with games and toys. After school pupils can stay at school, play games and do their homework there until their parents come to take them home.

On the second floor of my school you can find the classrooms of Russian, Literature, Art, English and French. There are three classrooms of English. They are decorated with pictures and maps.

On the third floor there are the classrooms of Chemistry, Biology, Maths and others. We have a big computer lab there, too. There are a lot of modern computers in the lab. Pupils can make reports and prepare their homework there. The Internet access is also available for all pupils for free. Our chemistry lab is very big. During Chemistry lessons we make experiments with teacher's help. I am quite good at Chemistry and I like working in our lab a lot.

Some of our classrooms have tape-recorders, TV-sets, video- and DVD-players, so teachers show us educational films and documentaries. All classrooms are very cozy. There are a lot of flowers and posters on the walls.

There are also a lot of interesting clubs at school. I like the theatre club. We have staged a lot of plays and I am proud that I can take part in them. We also have a handicraft club, a dancing studio and an art studio. Any pupil can be a member of this or that club. They are all free of charge.

There is a large and beautiful assembly hall on the third floor. School meetings and concerts take place there. There is a large stage and modern equipment necessary for school plays and concerts.

I really like my school and I am happy to study in it.